Marshall Place circa 1798--a 683 acre farm made up of 145 acres of good pasture and tillable land and 538 acres of hardwoods and pine forest. Current use of the farm includes grazing (for cattle), hay, timber and a boxwood nursery. Two large creeks (Randolph and Little) run thru the property. Historic house has good architectural detail and is in a very private setting.
View in Google Maps