Auburn, 422+/- acres of gently rolling fields located in the farming community of Brandy Station. The property has witnessed significant historic events primarily during the Civil War, including a well documented grand review of Major Gen. J. E. B. Stuart’s Calvary Corp. for Gen. Lee on June 8th 1863. The main house, c. 1855, is 3-stories of Greek Revival w/a 2-story portico on the front. The 4900+/- sf house retains most of its original design, windows, woodwork & the home includes a living rm, dining rm, kitchen, den, 5 BR, 3.5 baths & 6 FP. Numerous dependencies & farm buildings; Blue Ridge Mountain views.